Saturday, October 11, 2008

Outlander

I was there... at the launch of Outlander. I intentionally did not carry my camera and had to be content with pics from my cell phone. Only during the launch, did I realise what I really missed !!! Three beauties, waiting to be photographed and taken for a ride...
The outlander apart from its most competetive specs in the segment, comes in 7 colours. However, the red one is the most eye catchy. Mr. Safari, remember what I said about the red :)
The MD of Hindustan Motors was also there... gleaming with pride. I was thinking, what sort of a guy, who cant sell a product thats successful across the world !!! I wish I could work with Mitsu India and help them sell cars :)

1 comment:

Vicky said...

Three beauties indeed..I liked the third beauty ("black and curly hair great combo) ;)